From <Simon.Fra...@sungard.com>
Subject Implementing AJAX in JSPWiki 2.8.3
Date Wed, 10 Mar 2010 14:34:49 GMT
I'm trying to implement some AJAX in JSPWiki version 2.8.3 using a java
plugin but although I can get the plugin interface to work (i.e. I can
receive html back from the plugin to put into the page) I can't get any
of the JSON-RPC methods to work.

The error console within the browsers keep reporting that json-rpc.js
can't be found and sure enough this doesn't exist in any of the
downloaded files.

Does anyone know how to implement AJAX in JSPWiki?

Simon Fraser * Senior Developer * SunGard Securities Finance * 38th
Floor, 25 Canada Square, London. E14 5LQ
Tel +44 (0) 20 8081 2089 * Main +44 (0) 20 8081 2000 * Support +44 (0)
1483 520 170 * www.sungard.com/securitiesfinance
<blocked::http://www.sungard.com/martini>

CONFIDENTIALITY: This email (including any attachments) may contain
disclosure or use is prohibited. If you received this email in error,
please notify the sender and delete this email from your system. Thank
you. SunGard Apex UK Limited * Registered in England and Wales No.
3573008 * Registed Office: 25 Canada Square, London E14 5LQ

P please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to.