From Louis.Mast...@log-net.com
Subject Re: Attachments truncated on download
Date Mon, 01 Feb 2010 16:51:33 GMT
OK, it might be something with the cache.  I see the following the the log
when I try to download the attachment:

2010-02-01 11:06:34,192 DEBUG
[com.ecyrd.jspwiki.providers.CachingAttachmentProvider] ...FOUND in the
cache

How do I clear this cache?  Also, will the following prop work with this
provider:

jspwiki.basicAttachmentProvider.disableCache

If so, will setting this adversely affect my system?

Thanks,
Lou

Harry Metske <harry.metske@gmail.com>
01/25/2010 12:23 PM
Please respond to
jspwiki-user@incubator.apache.org

jspwiki-user@incubator.apache.org
cc

Subject
Re: Attachments truncated on download

also make sure your browser cache is empty, jspwiki attachments get
browser-cached.
if that's not the case, you could raise jspwiki's loglevel for the
attachment servlet to debug, and check the logs.

/Harry