From Janne Jalkanen <janne.jalka...@ecyrd.com>
Subject Re: Wiki plugin call from inside a Wiki link
Date Mon, 22 Feb 2010 19:10:11 GMT

Plugins always return XHTML.  However, you can fairly easily turn WikiMarkup into XHTML by
using RenderingManager yourself.

	RenderingManager mgr = engine.getRenderingManager();
        MarkupParser parser = mgr.getParser( context, pagedata );
        WikiDocument doc = parser.parse();

         String html = mgr.getRenderer(context,doc).getString();

This has certain performance implications, but you can e.g. cache the WikiDocument yourself
(since parsing is slow; rendering is fast).

/Janne

On 22 Feb 2010, at 17:01, Schenk, Andre wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> I'd like to write a JSPWiki plugin that is able to resolve some kind of an identifier
into a Wiki page:

> [{eSciDocResourceIdResolver id='escidoc:7002'}]
>
> which results in
>
> [Startpage]
>
> But unfortunately it isn't displayed as a Wiki link. I guess the Wiki markup is resolved
before the plugin is called. Is there another way to do this? Probably a page filter could
handle it, but then I had to parse every page for some special term.