From "Schenk, Andre" <Andre.Sch...@FIZ-Karlsruhe.DE>
Subject Wiki plugin call from inside a Wiki link
Date Mon, 22 Feb 2010 15:01:32 GMT
Dear all,

I'd like to write a JSPWiki plugin that is able to resolve some kind of an identifier into
a Wiki page:

[{eSciDocResourceIdResolver id='escidoc:7002'}]

which results in

[Startpage]

But unfortunately it isn't displayed as a Wiki link. I guess the Wiki markup is resolved before
the plugin is called. Is there another way to do this? Probably a page filter could handle
it, but then I had to parse every page for some special term.

Thank you for your help!

Best regards,

André

Fachinformationszentrum Karlsruhe, Gesellschaft für wissenschaftlich-technische Information
mbH.
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Eggenstein-Leopoldshafen, Amtsgericht Mannheim HRB 101892.
Geschäftsführerin: Sabine Brünger-Weilandt.
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: MinR Hermann Riehl.