From Rolf Schumacher <mailingl...@august.de>
Subject Re: page templates
Date Mon, 22 Feb 2010 18:18:16 GMT
Thank you Dirk,

I think I understand, what you mean.

I can reproduce your way up to step 3).

However - may be I'm too blind - 4) will not work.

In 3) I got "http://localhost:8080/jw/Edit.jsp?page=Template&clone=Newpage"

where "Template" is the the name I entered in the "Quick Navigation",
while looking on "Newpage".

What do you mean bei "overwrite"? In the browser URL field?

Everything I tried ended up in showing me the Template and leaving the
Newpage unchanged.

Rolf