From TruptiP <trupti....@gmail.com>
Subject Is it possible to have login page if the user is not Authenticated and try to access direct Attachment link?
Date Thu, 11 Feb 2010 13:29:37 GMT

Hi All,

My wiki is having container managed security.

Only Authenticated user is allowed to view/edit/update/upload the data on
wiki.

Asserted User and Anonymous users are not allowed to view the content.

In this case, if anyone try to access any page then login.jsp is displayed
and then user is directed to required page.

Now, if user is not logged in and he/she try to access direct attachment
link then  receives forbidden message.

e.g. http://mywiki.com/JSPWiki/attach/TestPage/arguments.txt

Is it possible that user will get login page if they haven't logged in and
tried to access direct attachment links instead of forbidden message?

Please let me know if you want more details.

Thanks and Regards,
Trupti P