From Bob Paige <bobpa...@gmail.com>
Subject Ifplugin
Date Fri, 22 Jan 2010 15:37:58 GMT
I am using JSPWiki 2.6.3 (can't upgrade; if it works, they won't give me
time to fix it) and would like to conditionally display some page content
based on whether the user is an anonymous user or not. Specifically, if the
user is anonymous, I want to prominently display some links to help/tutorial
pages on the structure of our wiki.

I found the IfPlugin (http://www.jspwiki.org/wiki/IfPlugin) but I can't tell
if it can be used for my purpose. I know the [{$username}] variable returns
an ip address if the user is anonymous, so I thought perhaps IfPlugin could
work, but can't work out the syntax.

I could easily write my own conditional plugin for my purposes, but if the
existing one already works, it would save me some time.

--
Bobman