From Louis.Mast...@log-net.com
Subject Re: Hints for Integrating Custom Authentication?
Date Tue, 12 Jan 2010 02:11:22 GMT
OK, let me know if you need anything else.

-Lou

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LOG-NET, Inc.
The Logistics Network Management System
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
230 Half Mile Road
Third Floor
Red Bank, NJ 07701
PH: 732-758-6800
FAX: 732-747-7497
http://www.LOG-NET.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CONFIDENTIAL & PRIVILEGED
Unless otherwise indicated or if obvious from the nature of the content,
the information contained herein is privileged and confidential
information/work product. The communication is intended for the use of the
individual or entity named above.  If the reader of this transmission is
not the intended recipient, you are  hereby notified that any
notify the sender immediately by telephone (732-758-6800) or by electronic
mail (postmaster@LOG-NET.com), and destroy any copies, electronic, paper
or otherwise, which you may have of this communication.  Thank you.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tom Wheeler <tomwheel@gmail.com>
01/11/2010 03:39 PM
Please respond to
jspwiki-user@incubator.apache.org

jspwiki-user@incubator.apache.org
cc

Subject
Re: Hints for Integrating Custom Authentication?

Hi Andrew/Lou,

Yes, I have JSPWiki 2.8.3 installed.

Another user wrote me offlist, gave me some hints and offered some
code samples since this is something very similar to what he'd
implemented in the past.   I am still working through the finer
points, but I understand the code and think I'm on the right track
now.

Thanks to all for the help.

--
Tom Wheeler