From Louis.Mast...@log-net.com
Subject Re: Ifplugin
Date Fri, 22 Jan 2010 16:08:26 GMT
Bobman:

We use this under 2.8.1 and it works OK.  I believe we may have had it
working with an older version.  The syntax is:

[{If group='Admin'

[System Admin|SysAdmin]}]

I found you __MUST__ have the blank line between the "If" and the action
for it to work.

-Lou

Bob Paige <bobpaige@gmail.com>
01/22/2010 10:38 AM
Please respond to
jspwiki-user@incubator.apache.org

jspwiki-user@incubator.apache.org
cc

Subject
Ifplugin

I am using JSPWiki 2.6.3 (can't upgrade; if it works, they won't give me
time to fix it) and would like to conditionally display some page content
based on whether the user is an anonymous user or not. Specifically, if
the
user is anonymous, I want to prominently display some links to
help/tutorial
pages on the structure of our wiki.

I found the IfPlugin (http://www.jspwiki.org/wiki/IfPlugin) but I can't
tell
if it can be used for my purpose. I know the [{$username}] variable
returns
an ip address if the user is anonymous, so I thought perhaps IfPlugin
could
work, but can't work out the syntax.

I could easily write my own conditional plugin for my purposes, but if the
existing one already works, it would save me some time.

--
Bobman