From Louis.Mast...@log-net.com
Subject Attachments truncated on download
Date Mon, 25 Jan 2010 13:19:33 GMT
OK, I'm stuck.  I have a single Wiki installation that is encountering the
following issue with attachments:

1.  Upload large attachment, say 20 Megs
2.  Attachment displays as uploaded OK, and I checked the DB and the file
looks OK.
3.  When I click to download the file, I only get 8192 bytes,
consistently.

I checked Tomcat and it looks like a standard installation.  Also, I poked
around in the wiki configs and I find no setting that would affect this. I
have other installs that download the complete file.

Environment:

JSPWiki 2.8.1
Windows 2003
Tomcat 5.5 in JBoss 4.2