From "Geary, Brian W." <bge...@mitre.org>
Subject RE: Change search to use our internal google appliance
Date Wed, 27 Jan 2010 15:48:05 GMT
Lou.

I am not really familiar with jspwiki. Can you point me to a
site that might describe what you said or at least provide
some context so I can get a better understanding?

Thanks

--
Brian

-----Original Message-----
From: Louis.Masters@log-net.com [mailto:Louis.Masters@log-net.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 27, 2010 10:45 AM
To: jspwiki-user@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Change search to use our internal google appliance

A very basic way we use another search is to create a new page and then
plug that page into a plugin that searches the DB.  We do this so we can
provide a single search that gathers results from the Wiki, our source
control system, our bug tracking software and our codeline.

Nothing real fancy, but it gets the job done.

-Lou

"Geary, Brian W." <bgeary@mitre.org>
01/27/2010 10:34 AM
Please respond to
jspwiki-user@incubator.apache.org

"jspwiki-user@incubator.apache.org" <jspwiki-user@incubator.apache.org>
cc

Subject
Change search to use our internal google appliance

                Hello.

we have an internal google appliance that indexes our jspwiki.

I would like to have users use this versus the jspwiki provided search
engines (I believe there are 2).

what options do I have to either replace it or maybe "hide" it and show my
own custom search box?

Any ideas appreciated.

Thanks
Brian