From Tom Wheeler <tomwh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hints for Integrating Custom Authentication?
Date Thu, 14 Jan 2010 18:26:15 GMT
I was able to fix the problems I encountered.  In case someone else
runs into the same difficulties, there were two issues at play.

The first was that the hostname I'd set in the tomcat config and
jspwiki.properties file was not fully-qualified.  This caused
preferences not to be saved because the JavaScript had an invalid
value for Wiki.BasePath (jspwiki-common.js, line 244).  It had the
last few characters of the hostname and the first few characters of
the context name.  Adding the domain name to the hostname in both
those files got it working correctly.

The second was just a permissions problem.  The user and group
databases were not writable by the Tomcat server process owner.

--
Tom Wheeler
http://www.tomwheeler.com/