From Rolf Schumacher <mailingl...@august.de>
Subject Re: Deleting attachments fails
Date Fri, 15 Jan 2010 09:59:27 GMT
ok, shift-refresh does it, thank you, Janne.

However, I think here is room for improvement:

If I delete an attachment I expected to see the refreshed page with the
tab "Attach" as long as there are other attachments, otherwise the
"View" tab.

I did not expect to see a request as to create a page named after the
name of the attachment preceeded by the name of the page the deleted
attachment were attached to.

Regards

Rolf