From "Carlson, Eric R" <eric.carl...@kroger.com>
Subject Can you update a JSPWiki page from outside the JSPWiki application?
Date Fri, 04 Dec 2009 16:26:46 GMT
Is it possible to update a page within JSPWiki from an application outside of JSPWiki and have
the new, modified page show up for JSPWiki users?

What I'm doing is using JSPWiki as a framework to deliver reports to users.  I have a page
that essentially shows a calendar with dates that have valid reports showing up as links,
and those that do not have valid reports showing up as un-clickable text.  This calendar page
consists of lots of inline HTML in a JSPWiki page, with links to individual JSPWiki pages
for each date.  Those individual 'date' pages consist of a list of links to the reports, which
are external to JSPWiki.

I have a routine to produce the reports on a daily basis and move them to their final destination
and I would like to automate the updating of the calendar to add each new date as I create
the reports, and to create a new 'date' page for the new reports.  The programming to update
the calendar and create the new date page are straightforward, and I don't need any help with
that.  I'm just wondering if JSPWiki will recognize the updated page, or if there is something
I need to do to refresh it.

Eric R. Carlson
Eric.Carlson@kroger.com
(513)-387-7739

This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)
and may contain information that is confidential and protected by law from unauthorized disclosure.
intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the