From Rolf Schumacher <mailingl...@august.de>
Subject Re: findJSP() was asked to find a null template or name
Date Wed, 23 Dec 2009 09:42:56 GMT
debugged the night away, found that error:

seems to be a problem if using JSPWiki from source.
On my machine "ant war" as well as "ant war-tomcat" do not copy the
"*.jsp" files from webdocs/templates/default to their desired
destination prior to build JSPWiki.war file. The war file does not
containt the default templates.

Rolf