From "lgilardoni61@gmail.com" <lgilardon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: The state of WYSIWYG editing for JSPWiki
Date Tue, 22 Dec 2009 17:31:34 GMT
Juergen,
  cannot remember exactly how - but I have it working following that
page instructions with 2.8.2.x (and I believe in 2.8.3 nothing changed
in this respect)

As for the 'paste from word', FCK allows to cut&paste from word and any
other rich editor (not tried bit should work with OO). However, please
take into
account that:
- a number of features are not exported/handled neatly. Expecially if
you have complex tables, this is likely to mess your wiki
- also most formatting parts are converted to html/%% markup in wiki ...
and the results is not that nice.
After some test we decided to provide a very small FCK toolbar with very
few formatting commands (basically what could be transformed painlessly in
standard wiki markup) and to disable C&P from word (FCK has an option to
convert to plain text while pasting, and to leave full menu to expert
people only
who knows what to do if something get messes (read: edit the result
with  emacs or alike to clean the mess).

The problem is not in writing to wiki vs doing cut&paste, but in doping
a decent cleanup of markup ... any other experience report appreciated.

Luca