From Florian Holeczek <flor...@holeczek.de>
Subject Re: Can you update a JSPWiki page from outside the JSPWiki application?
Date Tue, 15 Dec 2009 16:32:48 GMT
Hi Frank,

doing what you wrote is a hack, because it isn't using a supported
JSPWiki interface. Since the whole backend changes towards Java Content
Repository with v3.0, this hack won't be possible anymore.

Maybe we have to discuss the use case in detail in order to create a
"real" interface for it.

Regards
 Florian