From Paul Sterk <Paul.St...@Sun.COM>
Subject Authorization failure
Date Sat, 12 Dec 2009 03:45:58 GMT

Hi,

I am using jspwiki 2.4.103.  Until recently, the authorization feature
was working properly in that it prevented new accounts from having
immediate edit privileges.  Now, this feature has stopped working.  We
are using this property and file:

jspwiki.xmlGroupDatabaseFile=/wikis/mywiki/etc/groupdatabase.xml

This has the following group with members who are only supposed to be
validated:

<group name="Validated" .../>
      <member principal="user1" />
 </group>

Does that mean that users are somehow not being validated?  I am not
sure where to start to track down this failure.  Could someone please
suggest what steps I should take?

Thanks,
Paul