From Harry Metske <harry.met...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Bocking Google Bot access
Date Sat, 05 Dec 2009 10:04:51 GMT
did you place robots.txt in the root of the web site hierarchy ?
Meaning the url for the robots.txt must be something like
http://mywonderfulsite.somewhere.org/robots.txt, and not ttp://
mywonderfulsite.somewhere.org/JSPWiki/robots.txt
Did you look at you access.log to see if robots.txt is asked for ?

/Harry