From Dirk Frederickx <dirk.frederi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Italics in code lines
Date Wed, 09 Dec 2009 22:13:35 GMT
Of course, you can further exploit the powers of css:

%%(white-space:pre; ) $ cd ''install''-dir/bin More __markup__ lines here.
/%
and if you want to give it the look of a {{{ }}} block :

%%(margin:1em 1.5em;padding:0.5em;background:#f9f9f9; border:1px solid
#ddd;)
%%(white-space:pre; ) $ cd ''install''-dir/bin More __markup__ lines here.
/% /%

dirk