From Andrew Jaquith <andrew.r.jaqu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hiearchical Security???
Date Fri, 02 Oct 2009 17:31:56 GMT
No, you understand very well. If you don't have predictability in the
page names, it might be hard to use wildcards. Nonetheless, you might
be able to use it as a work-around in the short/medium term.

There is no firm release date on JSPWiki 3. There will likely be an
alpha release before the end of the year, but that release probably
won't have full hierarchical page support. If that feature doesn't
come in the alpha, it will certainly be in the beta.

Andrew