From "Ben Thompson" <Ben.Thomp...@nt.gov.au>
Subject interesting user logon problem
Date Mon, 12 Oct 2009 01:38:56 GMT
I have an interesting issue,  with one user who has to logon twice to be
authenticated to JSPWiki.  All the other 25 users, including myself do
not have this problem.  We are running JSPWiki 2.8.2 with RACF for our
authentication, but it turns out that the user had the same problem
under JSPWiki 2.8.1 using JSPWiki's authentication.  The users has to
logon twice to be authenticated to JSPWiki under both Explorer and
Firefox.  We have removed all cookies from both Explorer and Firefox,
this has not made a difference.

The step to logon are:

*	When at the JSPWiki home page, G'day (anonymous guest) appears
next to login.

*	click Login and Login page displays.

*	fill in RACF username & Password.

*	JSPWiki home page is displayed with  G'day (anonymous guest)
appearing against the login again, user still does not have access.

*	Repeat the process by clicking on the login and login page
displays.

*	Fill in RACF username & Password , JSPWiki home page is
displayed with  G'day, XXX(authenticated). And at this stage the user
can access the info in JSPWiki.

Any ideas on what's going on here

Thanks

Benjamin Thompson