From jspw...@abilsoft.com
Subject Hiearchical Security???
Date Fri, 02 Oct 2009 02:46:04 GMT
Hello,

I'm fairly new to JSPWiki.  However, I have managed to get page
level security working with page directives such as [{ALLOW
view SocialCommittee}].

My question is, can this be made to apply hiearchically to all
pages below and linked to by the page it is decelared on?  If
not, is there a way to achieve this effect?  I'd like to have
a 'secured' area in the wiki that does no rely on each author
remembering to maintain this declaration on each page he/shee
edits or creates.

Your thought and idease will be greatly appreciated.

TIA!