From Harry Metske <harry.met...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: interesting user logon problem
Date Mon, 12 Oct 2009 18:35:56 GMT
This indeed looks very much like you are accessing your JSPWiki with a
"wrong URL", a URL that is different from the baseURL configured in
jspwiki.properties.(like Madu also suggested)

Once  you login, you are redirected to the baseURL and have to log in again.
It has nothing todo with RACF.

regards,
Harry