From Harry Metske <harry.met...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: RESOLVED: Upgrade from v2.0.52 to v2.8.1 has broken attachments
Date Mon, 05 Oct 2009 16:56:47 GMT
I would think there is something wrong with your pageDir and/or
attachmentDir.Verify your jspwiki.properties for these two props:

jspwiki.fileSystemProvider.pageDir
jspwiki.basicAttachmentProvider.storageDir

Set the loglevel to at least info, and verify if you see any errors during
startup of the wiki .
You should see messages like these :
2009-09-24 19:26:53,813 [main] INFO
com.ecyrd.jspwiki.providers.AbstractFileProvider  - Wikipages are read from
'/var/jspwiki/pages'
2009-09-24 19:26:53,813 [main] INFO
com.ecyrd.jspwiki.providers.VersioningFileProvider  - Using directory
/var/jspwiki/pages/OLD for storing old versions of pages

Also verify that the user that your wiki runs with, has read/write access to
the above directories.
And since it looks like you are running on Windows, check the double
backslashes.

If you attach a file to a page (with different suffixes) where are they
stored ?

It really is an odd problem, I have never seen it before, so it must be an
environmental or configuration error somewhere.

regards,
Harry