From anilkumarkatta <anilkumarka...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: RESOLVED: Upgrade from v2.0.52 to v2.8.1 has broken attachments
Date Mon, 05 Oct 2009 08:21:42 GMT

Thank you all for all replies..

Yes 'm running apache web server before tomcat server.
i have cleared browser as well as server cache too.
i am getting this exception

2009-09-30 20:30:18,950 [TP-Processor3] WARN
com.ecyrd.jspwiki.providers.CachingAttachmentProvider JSPWiki:/Wiki.jsp
JSPWiki:https://jspwiki.prod.com/Wiki.jsp - Provider failed, returning
cached content
com.ecyrd.jspwiki.providers.ProviderException: Attachment disappeared while
reading information: if you did not touch the repository, there is a serious
bug somewhere. Attachment = AnilPanCard.jpg-dir, decoded = AnilPanCard.jpg

even after changing the inlinePattern to .jpg there is no luck.

access logs error but not sure this relates to this issue

2009-10-04 18:03:27,948 [TP-Processor3] ERROR
org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter - An exception or error occurred
in the container during the request processing
java.lang.NullPointerException
	at
org.apache.catalina.ha.tcp.ReplicationValve.invoke(ReplicationValve.java:348)
	at
org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:286)
	at org.apache.jk.server.JkCoyoteHandler.invoke(JkCoyoteHandler.java:190)
	at org.apache.jk.common.HandlerRequest.invoke(HandlerRequest.java:283)
	at org.apache.jk.common.ChannelSocket.invoke(ChannelSocket.java:767)
	at
org.apache.jk.common.ChannelSocket.processConnection(ChannelSocket.java:697)
	at
org.apache.jk.common.ChannelSocket$SocketConnection.runIt(ChannelSocket.java:889)
	at
org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPool.java:690)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
2009-10-04 18:03:32,448 [TP-Processor2] ERROR
[...]

Most awaiting for you reply