From ctratt...@iicm.edu
Subject Re: RESOLVED: Upgrade from v2.0.52 to v2.8.1 has broken attachments
Date Wed, 07 Oct 2009 17:57:40 GMT
Hi,

had the same exception because of corrupted or missing prop. files.
Maybe you go to BasicAttachmentProvider Line 513 und replace

throw new ProviderException("Attachment disappeared while reading
information:"+
                                                         " if you did
not touch the repository, there is a serious bug somewhere. "+
                                                         "Attachment =
"+attachments[i]+
                                                         ", decoded =
"+attachmentName );

with

a simple "continue" statement.

This should fix the issue with messed up repos.

Best Regards,
Christoph

---

Check out the Austria version of JSPWiki 3.0 www.austria-lexikon.at
(beeing opened to the public on 9th of October)

Zitat von Harry Metske <harry.metske@gmail.com>:

> [...]
>> JSPWiki working directory is 'E:\JSPWiki\work'
>> 2009-10-06 20:08:40,925 [Thread-2] INFO
>> com.ecyrd.jspwiki.providers.AbstractFileProvider  - Wikipages are read from
>> 'E:\JSPWiki\data'
>> 2009-10-06 20:08:40,925 [Thread-2] INFO
>> com.ecyrd.jspwiki.providers.VersioningFileProvider  - Using directory
>> E:\JSPWiki\data\OLD for storing old versions of pages
>>
>> I checked with the all the user permissions all looks good.
>>
>> all the attachement goes into the E:\jspwiki\data
>> for that particular page it stores like this
>> eg: Main-att\anil.java-dir
>> in which files stored as
>> <versionNo>.<ext> and attachment.properties
>> eg. 1.java or 2.java and etc.
>>
>> Please resond with your suggestion what I do further on this.
>>
>> Thanks & Regards,
>> -Anil Katta
>>

>> Harry Metske wrote:
>> >
>> > I would think there is something wrong with your pageDir and/or
>> > attachmentDir.Verify your jspwiki.properties for these two props:
>> >
>> > jspwiki.fileSystemProvider.pageDir
>> > jspwiki.basicAttachmentProvider.storageDir
>> >
>> > Set the loglevel to at least info, and verify if you see any errors
>> during
>> > startup of the wiki .
>> > You should see messages like these :
>> > 2009-09-24 19:26:53,813 [main] INFO
>> > com.ecyrd.jspwiki.providers.AbstractFileProvider  - Wikipages are read
>> > from
>> > '/var/jspwiki/pages'
>> > 2009-09-24 19:26:53,813 [main] INFO
>> > com.ecyrd.jspwiki.providers.VersioningFileProvider  - Using directory
>> > /var/jspwiki/pages/OLD for storing old versions of pages
>> >
>> > Also verify that the user that your wiki runs with, has read/write access
>> > the above directories.
>> > And since it looks like you are running on Windows, check the double
>> > backslashes.
>> >
>> > If you attach a file to a page (with different suffixes) where are they
>> > stored ?
>> >
>> > It really is an odd problem, I have never seen it before, so it must be
>> an
>> > environmental or configuration error somewhere.
>> >
>> > regards,
>> > Harry

>> org.apache.catalina.ha.tcp.ReplicationValve.invoke(ReplicationValve.java:348)
>> >>
>> org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:286)
>> >>

>> org.apache.jk.common.ChannelSocket.processConnection(ChannelSocket.java:697)
>> >>

>> org.apache.jk.common.ChannelSocket$SocketConnection.runIt(ChannelSocket.java:889)
>> >>

>> org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPool.java:690)
>> >>

>> org.apache.catalina.ha.tcp.ReplicationValve.invoke(ReplicationValve.java:348)
>> >>
>> org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:286)
>> >>

>> org.apache.jk.common.ChannelSocket.processConnection(ChannelSocket.java:697)
>> >>

>> org.apache.jk.common.ChannelSocket$SocketConnection.runIt(ChannelSocket.java:889)
>> >>

>> org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPool.java:690)

 If it

 'cos if

 And you're

for this resolution