From Dirk Frederickx <dirk.frederi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: need popup from wiki link
Date Sun, 04 Oct 2009 17:21:36 GMT
Slimbox has not many options.

%%slimbox will convert all image links to slimbox links.   Additionally,
internal links and external links are converted too, and displayed in an
ajax window.

If you want you can restrict slimbox to only convert a special type of
links:
%%slimbox-img will only process .bmp, .gif, .png, .jpg, .jpeg links.
%%slimbox-ajax will only process internal page links and external links.

dirk