From Andrew Jaquith <andrew.r.jaqu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hiearchical Security???
Date Fri, 02 Oct 2009 12:36:23 GMT
You can approximate what you have described by editing the
jspwiki.policy file in WEB-INF. The policy specifies what permissions
are granted per role, and for all roles. You can name ranges of pages
that the permissions are granted to, also, by using wildcards.

JSPWiki 3 will have support for sub-pages, which are hierarchical. But
in the meantime you can still do quite a lot with the existing policy
grammar.

Check out the documentation on jspwiki.org -- there's an extremely
detailed article that describes the security features in detail.

Andrew