From Janne Jalkanen <Janne.Jalka...@ecyrd.com>
Subject Re: RESOLVED: Upgrade from v2.0.52 to v2.8.1 has broken attachments
Date Wed, 30 Sep 2009 08:28:18 GMT

You still get a 404 not found?  Then it's very probably a case issue.
Try uploading a new image, and check if viewing that works.  If it
does, then it's likely that your images are in different case than you
expect.

For example, on Windows an image called "FOO.JPG" might actually turn
up as "foo.jpg", because Windows has some strange DOS-compatibility
rules.

Please try to experiment with different images and name formats.
Please also check that the image *really* is in the repository and you
can open it up properly, and it's got correct permissions.  'cos if
downloading works for one kind of file, it should work on all kinds of
files, which makes me suspect it's a problem with the particular files
you're trying to access.

/Janne