From "lgilardoni61@gmail.com" <lgilardon...@gmail.com>
Subject How to strip non wiki formatting?
Date Fri, 11 Sep 2009 11:18:35 GMT
Hi all
   I have a JSPWiki installation where we enabled FCK. Evrithing is ok,
but a number of users have pasted texts from word.

The result is alot of fonts garbage such as

%%( font-family: tahoma; line-height: 16px; border-style: initial;
border-color: initial; margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px;
margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right:
0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px;
border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width:
0px; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial;
vertical-align: baseline; )).
real text
%%

While this is perfectly legitimate, it breaks up any 'standard' format -
one of the reasons to move to the wiki ...
now we changed fckconfig to minimize this problem (basically removed to
normal user the pasteWord capability allowing only to import as
plain text), but we have the problem to clean up existing contents.

Any idea for automatically (sh/perl script on the sources or some filter
in the wiki) removing all the 'non standard' fomatting?