From anilkumarkatta <anilkumarka...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: jspwiki - connecting to 2 LDAPs for authentication.
Date Tue, 15 Sep 2009 04:22:40 GMT

Thanks for the reply Andrew,

My intention was to authenticate various users across both the LDAP server,
suppose I have one Relam configured for LDAP1 which authenticate Money
Users, which authenticates all the users from Money Users that are existing
on LDAP1, at the same time can I include one more Relam LDAP2 for Commerical
Users, does it authenticate those user tooo?

Please suggest me.

Thanks & Regards,
-Anil Katta