From TruptiP <trupti....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JSPWiki Editor
Date Fri, 11 Sep 2009 08:57:47 GMT

Hi All,

Now, I am able to get TinyMCE option in prefernces.

However, TinyMCE.jsp I am having is not the latest one.

I tried changing  line from plain jsp and replacing with following line.....
as per suggestion.
    TemplateManager.addResourceRequest( context, "script",
"scripts/tinymce/jscripts/tiny_mce/tiny_mce.js" );

However, it doesn't work. Does anyone have the latest TinyMCE.jsp ? Please
help. I ma not that much good at Java.. just tried some chnages and able to
fix the buttons and other things....

Thanks Trupti P