From TruptiP <trupti....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JSPWiki Editor
Date Fri, 11 Sep 2009 06:01:40 GMT

Hi All,

I found one more editor which we can embed with JSPWIKI and it is TinyMCE.

However, the steps I found on this page didn't work.

http://www.computerhok.nl/JSPWiki/attach/JSPWikiAndWYSIWYGEditing/wysiwyg.html

This is for 2.5.7 . ANyone knows how to configure it for 2.8.1.

I am not able to find  jspwiki_module.xml file in 2.8.1 version. IS there
any other way to configure editor with jspwiki.

I placed tinyMCE.jsp page in editor directory but it's not working. TinyMCE
option is not coming in dropdown of preferences.

Can you please help me for this?

Thanks,
Trupti P