From ctratt...@iicm.edu
Subject GroupPermission
Date Wed, 30 Sep 2009 20:18:54 GMT
Hi,

I have the following configuration:

grant principal com.ecyrd.jspwiki.auth.authorize.Role "Authenticated" {

     permission com.ecyrd.jspwiki.auth.permissions.GroupPermission
"*:*", "view";
     permission com.ecyrd.jspwiki.auth.permissions.GroupPermission
"*:<groupmember>", "edit";
     permission com.ecyrd.jspwiki.auth.permissions.WikiPermission "*",
"createGroups";

};

The problem is, that I have a group called "Editor" in my wiki where
group members are not allowed to edit this group, but should be able
to edit any
other group they are member of.

To handle this situation, I tried to add the following Permission line
to the grant block above:

permission com.ecyrd.jspwiki.auth.permissions.GroupPermission
"*:Editor*", "view";

But as you may know, this kind of "code" snippet, didn't solve the problem.
So what can I do to get things work?!

If the solution for this problem needs some source code modifications,
do not hesitate to post some code (I am using JSPWiki 2.8.1) :)

Best Regards,
Christoph