From Dirk Frederickx <dirk.frederi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JSPWiki with FCKEditor 3.0
Date Tue, 15 Sep 2009 18:19:44 GMT
For v3.0 I would like to investigate the possibility to include in JSPWiki
 a lightweight wysiwig editor.

A possible candidate could be mooeditable (
http://cheeaun.github.com/mooeditable/) :

* it is lightweight, with a small footprint
* mootools based (js lib currently used by jspwiki)
* MIT license, compatible with apache.

Because of the pluggable architecture of JSPWiki, you can still decide to
include one of the more heavy weight editors like CKeditor (ex FCKeditor),
TinyMCE, of YUI Rich Text editor.

dirk

On Tue, Sep 15, 2009 at 12:36 PM, Andrew Jaquith <andrew.r.jaquith@gmail.com