From Kris Glover <krisblue...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: not able to connect database
Date Tue, 25 Aug 2009 13:24:50 GMT
If your using the VersioningFileProvider then all of your pages will be
stored on your file system. I'm not exactly sure how you are trying to use
your database.

In 2.8.2 the only database support that is built in that I am aware of is
for user/group management. Is that what you are using mysql for?

Sorry for all the questions about your problem but there is very little
information in your posts so it's hard to understand what your intent is and
where it's going wrong.

Could you give us a quick explanation on what your trying to accomplish? I'm
pretty sure you'll get more responses if everyone understands your issue.
Also, if you have made any custom configurations and/or have any
stacktraces/error logs please share them as well.

Thanks,
Kris

Tue,