From Janne Jalkanen <janne.jalka...@ecyrd.com>
Subject Re: JSPWiki Future and Roadmap post v2.8.2
Date Sat, 22 Aug 2009 18:20:44 GMT

So therefore I call forth the opening for the position of the Official
Roadmap Maintainer :-)

(I don't think I have the time to update a roadmap - I rather use the
time for coding.  But if someone is savvy enough with JIRA and
ChangeLog, and bothers to pester the committers what their plan are
writer...  Anybody want to take the job?  It would be easy enough to
maintain in the wiki)

/Janne