From Louis Masters <louis.mast...@log-net.com>
Subject Re: Call for volunteer admins for jspwiki.org
Date Wed, 05 Aug 2009 17:49:45 GMT

It's 'lmasters'

Thanks,
Lou

Janne Jalkanen wrote:

> Just people to look after the wiki so that spammers don't render it
> unusable, do occasional cleanup, or whatever you like to, if you think
> it increases its usefulness. Just tell me what your account is on the
> wiki and I'll add you to the admin group.
>
> /Janne
>
> On 5 Aug 2009, at 17:12, Louis Masters wrote:
>
> I can help - what do you need exactly?

- --
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LOG-NET, Inc.
The Logistics Network Management System
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
230 Half Mile Road
Third Floor
Red Bank, NJ 07701
PH: 732-758-6800
FAX: 732-747-7497
http://www.LOG-NET.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CONFIDENTIAL & PRIVILEGED
Unless otherwise indicated or if obvious from the nature of the content,
the information contained herein is privileged and confidential
information/work
product. The communication is intended for the use of the individual or
entity named above.  If the reader of this transmission is not the intended
recipient, you are  hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution
or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have
received
this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by
telephone (732-747-7699) or by electronic mail (postmaster@LOG-NET.com), and
destroy any copies, electronic, paper or otherwise, which you may have
of this communication.  Thank you.