From Harry Metske <harry.met...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JIRA issue voting
Date Tue, 25 Aug 2009 18:26:01 GMT
All right,
then, for those of you who like to vote on issues or requirements:

- go to https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JSPWIKI
- create an account if you don't have one yet (an account is required for
voting) and sign in
- then on the right side select the Open issues
- scroll through the list and select the issue you like vote for
- on the left side select "vote for it"

regards,
Harry