From mamathabenarjee <mamatha_jang...@live.com>
Subject Re: not able to connect database
Date Wed, 26 Aug 2009 12:21:27 GMT

Now im able to connect to database for authentication. but it is not
authorising after i click submit it is showing the forbidden.html. im using
jaas authentication. if im using container authentication after clicking
submit button im still on the login.jsp only in browser it is showing
jspwiki/j_security_check.
pls give soln