From Will Berriss <w...@berriss.co.uk>
Subject Re: Ubuntu JSPWiki Installation: Help, where is JSPWiki.war file?
Date Wed, 05 Aug 2009 22:11:48 GMT
Thanks!

That's made it work!  I'm gobsmacked.  :)

Thanks for all your help.  It is a shame about having to turn security
off so I will raise a bug report.  Actually I raised a bug earlier about
JSPWiki.war, so I will reuse that one.

Thank you very much for your time and effort. :)

Will
--

E-mail: will@berriss.co.uk