From Roland Whitehead <rol...@quru.com>
Subject Re: Style sheet is not working properly in IE
Date Thu, 06 Aug 2009 21:16:53 GMT
Trupti,

You should be aware that IE8 renders things differently from IE7. I
wouldn't worry about IE6 anymore because, whilst it isn't dead, it
should be and we just tell people insisting on using IE6 to get a life.

Dirk is right about the rounding errors. It is often best not to try
to get all your percentages to add up - leave one column without a
dimension and let IE work it out for itself.

We estimate that if CSS or straight HTML for all non IE browsers
together takes us a day then correcting it just for IE will take
another day.

Roland
--
QURU Ltd, London