From "James Cowan" <jamesco...@cix.co.uk>
Subject Re: login but not register
Date Mon, 17 Aug 2009 08:34:37 GMT
Hi Mike

Thanks for the reply. I found the answer.

You have to comment out policies using // not /* */.

grant principal com.ecyrd.jspwiki.auth.authorize.Role "All" {
    //permission com.ecyrd.jspwiki.auth.permissions.PagePermission "*:*",
"none";
    //permission com.ecyrd.jspwiki.auth.permissions.WikiPermission "*",
"editPreferences";
    //permission com.ecyrd.jspwiki.auth.permissions.WikiPermission "*",
"editProfile";
    permission com.ecyrd.jspwiki.auth.permissions.WikiPermission "*",
"login";
};

works.

grant principal com.ecyrd.jspwiki.auth.authorize.Role "All" {
/*
    permission com.ecyrd.jspwiki.auth.permissions.PagePermission "*:*",
"none";
    permission com.ecyrd.jspwiki.auth.permissions.WikiPermission "*",
"editPreferences";
    permission com.ecyrd.jspwiki.auth.permissions.WikiPermission "*",
"editProfile";
*/
    permission com.ecyrd.jspwiki.auth.permissions.WikiPermission "*",
"login";
};

does not work.

James