From Andrew Goodnough <agoo...@gmail.com>
Subject Question about Incoming and Outgoing links after an upgrade
Date Fri, 10 Jul 2009 18:48:54 GMT
I upgraded from version 2.2.33 to version 2.8.2 because I really like the
new "Incoming" and "Outgoing" links feature.  We have a lot of old pages I
could delete if I could only make sure nothing was referencing them.
Unfortunately, while I see the feature working here (as an example)
http://doc.jspwiki.org/2.4/PageInfo.jsp?page=DocMain, on my wiki it doesn't
work.  I installed the new version clean and once it was up and running, I
copied my wiki pages from the older installation.  Is it possible this
feature only works if the wiki pages are created using the new version?
Maybe I'm missing some metadata in my old wiki pages the webapp is
expecting?

Andy