From Kris Glover <krisblue...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JSPWiki Future and Roadmap post v2.8.2
Date Thu, 30 Jul 2009 15:57:54 GMT
I am also a big fan of JSPWiki. I have used it on several projects and am
currently modifying pieces of it so that it can run within a portlet and
also connect to a JCR. As someone else mentioned my work schedule is crazy
but I would love to give back something.

I would really be interested in building some plugin's or helping out on
3.0+  I just don't know where to start or what is useful for the community
since the code base is pretty extensive. If anyone has some direction I
would be more then happy to spend some time contributing back immediately.
If not it will probably take me a few weeks to get to know the different
branches/tags and then figure out what I could do that is useful for the
community.

Thanks
Kris