From Janne Jalkanen <janne.jalka...@ecyrd.com>
Subject Re: wiki statistics
Date Fri, 31 Jul 2009 15:39:10 GMT

I'm using Google Analytics; it works really well. By configuring the
Funnels, you can pretty easily see stuff like "the number of people
who started to edit a page, but quit before pressing save".

If you want to hack your own, the easiest way is to put a small
scriptlet inside templates/default/localheader.jsp.

/Janne