From "lgilardoni61@gmail.com" <lgilardon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JSPWiki Future and Roadmap post v2.8.2
Date Thu, 30 Jul 2009 15:19:31 GMT
To give a bit more optimistic view :-)  .. the baseline is fairly usable!

I'm using JSPwiki embedded (lightly - mostly through xml-rpc) for a
couple of law firms; so far only need I had was localisation for Italian
(which was contributed back). I'm using a three columns template derived
from base one - only reason I did not (yet) share was that the third col
is used for external stuff; I would gladly contribute is as an empty
template if needed - was only waiting 3.0 as I believe I will have to
change a number of things and cannot manage day to day alignment with
the ongoing 3.0 work (sorry).
Keep on with this nice stuff!
Luca

PS: in our case part of the extensions also are to get pages indexed and
related to other stuff ... bits of semantic ... :-)