From jonathan <jengb...@ryerson.ca>
Subject 2.4 with kaukolu ldap auth/userdatabase to 2.8 migration
Date Tue, 14 Jul 2009 18:37:28 GMT
Has anyone successfully done this?

In 2.4 I'm using Kaukolu LDAPUserDatabase implementation to get user
data, so I have no local userdatabse.xml file to fall back on.  The
existing LDAPUserDatabase doesn't work with 2.8, of course.

If you've done this, how are you handling the userdatabase portion under
2.8?  We have a very large ldap database, but a relatively small number
of JSPWiki users, so migrating the ldap info into an xml (or even mysql)
userdatabase seems a bit like overkill (though this may be the simplest
route to take given my relative inability to recode the LDAPUserDatabase
stuff).

Any thoughts appreciated.