From "Mr. Hericus" <...@hericus.com>
Subject Thank you to JSPWiki - from Zed Builds and Bugs
Date Thu, 02 Jul 2009 21:04:36 GMT
Hi All,

I just wanted to send a quick note of thanks to the users and developers
of JSPWiki, as we have been using it now for over a year as our embedded
Wiki with great success.  Our product is a combined Continuous
Integration server with bug tracking, discussion forums, and a Wiki -
JSPWiki to be precise.  It's targeted at software developers, and
JSPWiki provides one of our key features.  We have used the JSPWiki
extension mechanisms to allow the user to directly query the build and
bug database from the wiki so that they can create their own displays of
all of the information that we track.  I'll be putting up a blog article
soon about how we have managed the auto-deployment/configuration of
JSPWiki, and how we worked with the extension mechanism to provide
custom actions that allow a tie-in from JSPWiki to the Zed database:
http://www.ZedBuildsAndBugs.com/blog/

Thanks again to everyone who has used, contributed to, and developed
JSPWiki into the great product that it is today!

Sincerely,

Mr. Hericus
mrh@hericus.com
http://www.ZedBuildsAndBugs.com/
Continuous Integration Builds, Bugs, Forums, and Wiki - Free for small
teams and ready to scale up to your team today!